Thursday September 26th events:
- 12 Noon: Union County Heritage Museum’s Annual Faulkner Literary Luncheon. Literary contest awards will be distributed. Guest speaker is historian Joe Crespino, author of Atticus Finch. First United Methodist Church.
- 5PM: An Evening of Blues in the Faulkner Garden at Union County Heritage Museum. GMC (General Musicians’s Club providing live music. Appetizers & drinks catered by Tallahatchie Gourmet. Hosted by New Albany Garden Club.
Friday – Saturday, September 27-28: A Tale or Two Fa(u)lkners, Ripley, MS,
- Friday evening: A storytelling competition and dinner at Ripley Sports Grill.
- Saturday morning: A tour of historic downtown Ripley, a cemetery walk, light lunch, and a bourbon tasting at Silver Springs Wine & Spirits.
- Mississippi Arts Commission artists, Pat Carreras and Rebecca Jernigan, will lead storytelling workshops at the New Albany and Ripley middle schools.
Friday September 27th: (New Albany)
- 5 PM-10 PM: New Albany Friends & Family Play All Day
Saturday September 28th events:
- 8AM: BNA Bank Tallahatchie River Run
- 9 AM: Case Knife Show, Magnolia Civic Center
- 10 AM-3 PM: Arts Market & Marketplace in Downtown shopping district
- 11 AM-10 PM: New Albany Friends & Family Play All Day at Farmers’ Market
- 11 AM: Dress your pet Parade & Contest
- 11 AM-3 PM: Hoopfest
- 6 PM -Tombigbee Divide, Riverview Stage Park Along the River
- 7:20 PM: Natalie Stovall, Riverview Stage Park Along the River
- 8:30 PM: Thompson Square, Riverview Stage Park Along the River
More information about Tale of Two Fa(u)lkners: https://www.nemiss.news/new-albany-ripley-two-faulkners/BNA Bank Tallahatchie River Run, Case knife show, Evening of Blues, Faulkner Literary Luncheon, Natalie Stovall, Tallahatchie Riverfest, Thompson Square, Tombigbee Divide